sábado, agosto 18, 2012

Locura

                                 PS I love you, 2007 (Hillary Swank, Gerald Butler y Harry Connick Jr.)

Holly Kennedy: Do you think it'd be all right if I stop my life right here? Become good Miss Haversham of the Lower East Side? Never leave my apartment till I'm old. Sit in my wedding dress...
Sharon McCarthy: Which you never had.
Holly Kennedy
: With an old piece of wedding cake?
Sharon McCarthy
: Which you never had. Gotta be rich to be insane, Hol. Losing your mind is not a luxury for the middle class.

(Holly Kennedy: ¿Pensás que estaría bien si detuviera mi vida justo acá? Convertirme en la buena señorita Haversham de Lower East Side? Nunca dejar mi departamento hasta que sea vieja. Sentarme con mi vestido de novia...
Sharon McCarthy: Que nunca tuviste.
Holly Kennedy: ¿Con un trozo viejo de torta de casamiento?
Sharon McCarthy: Que nunca tuviste. Hay que ser rico para ser insano, Hol. Perder la cabeza no es un lujo para la clase media.)

No hay comentarios.: